1. Free Zip Line Ride In Millennium Park
- Saturday, February 13 – Monday, February 15
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tourism company Experience Kissimmee hosts “Escape cold. Warm your heart,” a 200-foot zip line above Millennium Park at the Chase Promenade. The zip line will lead to a tent with free hot chocolate and snacks. No reservation or tickets necessary. Just show up – with a really warm coat.
- Find affordable parking near Millennium Park
2. #DateMe: An OkCupid Experiment
- Friday, February 12 – Sunday, February 14
- Shows at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday, 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. Sunday
- Comedians created 38 “undatable” profiles on OkCupid and are sharing their experiences at UP Comedy Club. Critics say the results are hysterical and surprising.
- Price: $26-$36; Find tickets
- Find affordable parking near UP Comedy Club
3. Argyle Street Lunar New Year Parade
- Saturday, February 13
- Starting at 1 p.m.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year in Chicago’s Uptown by attending the Lunar New Year Parade, where you’ll also find face painters and lantern making. The parade begins at 1121 W. Argyle St.
- Find affordable parking near 1121 W. Argyle St.
4. Chicago Auto Show
- Saturday, February 13 – Sunday, February 21
- 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- The Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America, taking place at McCormick Place (2301 S. Lake Shore Dr.). There’ll be around 1,000 cars on display, ranging from experimental/concept cars to sports cars and more.
- $12 for adults, $7 for children (7-12) and seniors (62 and older); Find tickets
- Find McCormick parking options and directions